Associate Engineer – Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering curriculum.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Experience: 0 to 1 years of job-related experience.
- Key role is to learn and assist.
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas.
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems.
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units.
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes.
- Perform product and process maintenance.
- Support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
For more details, please visit: caterpillar.taleo.net/careersection/cat+external+cs/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=739748