Systems Engineering Internship
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Some familiarity with Linux-based GUI operating systems is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Rack, install, and record server systems.
- Reconfigure hardware to facilitate quality testing of system configurations.
- Collect, interpret, and document details of common and persistent issues experienced within the lab environment.
- Review procedures and documentation to identify inefficiencies and potential changes that could significantly improve overall lab operation.
- Report to local and remote management.