- Graduate Intern Technical
Qualification: Master of Science degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering.
- Should have basic knowledge on APR and STA concepts, Exposure to block level implantation with knowledge on RTL2GDS flow is preferred.
- Good team player with good communication skills.
- Graduate Intern
Qualifications: ME or BE.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
For more details, please visit website